Friday 26 December 2014

Letter #18

Dearest...

Its been 6 and a half months since I wrote a letter to you. But there are somethings I couldn't keep to myself any longer. I've missed you each and every moment ever since we have parted ways. Sometimes, I don't write to you for a long time trying to do what you have always wanted me to. I'm sorry I'm being repeatedly unsuccessful at that. I've wished you only to smile wherever you may be. My life is going just normal. Happiness went away with our relationship. I've realized I behaved too immaturely thinking that what I was doing to save our relationship was the best thing I could do. My days start with your thoughts and end with yours. I want to wake up next to you every morning. When I get ready, I want to get dressed up for you, for those little twinkling eyes that would sparkle at my sight. I'm trying to maintain a normal healthy routine and not skip my meals. Whenever I cook, I've your thoughts. Someday, I want to cook 'baigan ka bharta' :) for you! Give me one chance please. It may not taste as good as aunty's preparation, but it would be made just for you. Please give me a chance to share your life with me and let me share yours too.

Yours forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment