Saturday 29 September 2012

Letter #14

Dearest...

I'm feeling very happy after talking to you a couple of minutes back. It is after a long time that i could sense you in your original self. You were like this till a few months back until things got bad between us. You talked about keeping Akhil awake till late night to watch the football match with you. Till a few months back, i would tease you over your liking for football and the timing of broadcast of matches and say that i would make you sleep early in future and then the teasing would begin! Now, i do not have any right to do that! I wanted to say too many things that time on the phone but couldn't. I feel too lost without you. Life is moving ahead, but i'm not! I'm still waiting for you. I really really wish to be back with you..

Yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment